Real is not a changeable thing, it is presented in different conditions invariably the same.
Sensation does not follow the previous rule, sensation changes with the changes in the medium of perception.
Sensation has the previous property because it abstracts something from the facts that exist in the real item to make it the link between the organism and the real.
The fact abstracted may not be solely related to the real item, and so it may happens that some conflicting arises as a result of mixing between the fact that comes from the real item & other facts from other items.
The example of this is the color perception & color production of a certain colored thing.
Color perception of something changes with the illumination (the medium of perception), while the fact that certain substance absorbs an electromagnetic wave with a certain wavelength & reflects the other waves is a constant non changing aspect with change in the medium of perception of color.
Real And Not Real:
What is real and what is sensation?
There is no doubt that basic sensations (vision sensations, hearing etc.) are classified as sensations.
We consider the field that we percept these sensations in is the real which can be called collectively Space & Time (space here does not mean the empty field but means the matter & the filed that matter lies in it as well).
This consideration can be considered true if we suppose that there are only two levels, a sensation level and a real level.
If space & time are not changeable and does not change at different conditions and mediums, we should categorize them as Real.
This could be stated before the advent of Einstien's relativity.
The velocity of a moving thing can affects its space & its time as what Einstien states.
As velocity increases the Time passes more slowly until it stops at the speed of the light, also the mass increases along velocity increase until it becomes infinite at the speed of the light.
At the color perception example, the color of an item was the perception and illumination was the medium that the color perception changes with its change.
By comparing this with time and space, we can consider that (time and space) is the perception and motion velocity is the medium, with a change in the medium (velocity), we get a change in perception (space & time), and the whole picture is a state of sensation.
The only difference between both cases is that at the basic sensation (color) we had a real (space & time), but while considering (space & time) as a form of sensation, we do know a Real to Understand this Sensation upon.
According to the previous formulation,
1) There are more than a level of sensation (at least two), the basic one which is what we terms traditionally sensation, and the second one is the (space & time) which is a level higher than the basic sensation.
2) The definitive real and what it beyond space and time can not be detected or identified, but what is really defined is its existence.
3) While considering the basic sensation, the higher sensation (space & time) is considered as its real but thr descreption is relative, and the rules based upon (space and time) are only applied to the level lower than it i.e basic sensation.
4) While considering the higher sensation (time & space), there is not a known real, and as a consequence, (Time and space) is a representation of something higher that is not possible to be known due to the biological limitations.
5) Sensation is not something fake or false ( because it is a certain representation of a fact in the real item) but also not the real in the same time, so they are symbolization of some facts.
6) Because sensation is symbolization of a fact( and so (space and time), The (logic and reason) which is the result of (space and time) rules, is not canceled by considering the (space and time) a sensation, but this localizes it at a certain domain and makes its unversality a false consideration.
7) As a consequence the result of logic here does not cancel itself (it is nonsense to provide logic proof that logic is not true).